Our company is an established alloy wheels & tyres supplier company with 30 years experience in the industry. We offer premium quality manufacturing, supreme and modern designs manufactured under license by ECE/EU. Our range of alloy wheels are 100% designed in Italy and considered to be of the highest quality available on the international market.All our wheels fully comply and compatible with all OEM technical specifications and are certified and licenced by European Courts (ECE / EU) as replacement wheel spare parts.
Alloy Wheels to suit the Car brands below:
– BMW (including BMW run flat wheels Technology equipped & M Power wheels)
– Mercedes (including Run Flat Technology equipped wheels and AMG wheels)
– Porsche & Porsche SUV (including GT GTRS GTS & GTS Turbo S models)
– Range Rover (including Evoque, Sport, Velar and Vogue models)
– Land Rover (including Discovery Sport, Discovery, Discovery 5 models)
– Jeep (including Wrangler, Compass, Cherokee and Grand Cherokee models)
YOU CAN BUY ONLINE THE ALLOY WHEELS Wholesale FOR CARS BELOW:
F46 – BMW i235M
F34 / F35 – BMW 3 series / BMW 3 series GT / BMW M3
F32 / F33 – BMW 4 series / BMW M4
G30 / G31 – BMW 5 series / BMW M5
F25 – BMW X3
F26 – BMW X4
F15 – BMW X5 (RUNFLAT / SSR wheels & tyres)
F16 – BMW X6 (RUNFLAT / SSR wheels & tyres)
W222 – S Class (Luxury Sedan Saloon, Coupe and Cabriolet Convertible)
X204 / X253 – GLC Class (SUV)
C253 – GLC Coupe
X253 – GLC AMG43 (SUV)
W163 / W164 / W166 – GLE Class (SUV)
C292 – GLE Coupe
W163 / W164 / W166 – GLE AMG63 (SUV)
X164 / X166 – GL / GLS Class (SUV)
X164 / X166 – GLS AMG63 (SUV)
W463 – G Class (4×4 off-road SUV)
W463 – G AMG63 AMG68
• Porsche 911 (1963–1989)
• Porsche 930 (1975-1989) a turbocharged version of the original 911
• Porsche 964 (1989–1994)
• Porsche 993 (1995-1998)
• Porsche 996 (1999-2004) all-new body and water-cooled engines
• Porsche 997 .1 (2004-2008), Porsche 997 .2 (2008-2012)
• Porsche 991 .1 (2012-2016), Porsche 991 .2 (2017-)
The series letter is used by Porsche to indicate the revision for production cars. It often changes annually toreflect changes for the new model year.
Not all of the Porsche 911 models produced are mentioned here. The listed models are notable for their role in the advancements in technology and their influence on other vehicles from Porsche.
• 911 Carrera line-up. Models offered: Carrera, Carrera S, Carrera 4, Carrera 4S, Carrera GTS, Carrera 4 GTS, Carrera T. All models have cabriolet options except the 911 Carrera T.
• 911 Targa line-up. Models offered: Targa 4, Targa 4S, Targa 4 GTS.
• 911 Turbo line-up. Models offered: Turbo, Turbo S. All models have cabriolet options.
• GT3/GT3-RS : Track focused version of the 911 Carrera with a naturally aspirated engine and rear wheel drive layout. No cabriolet variant available.
• GT2/GT2-RS : The highest performance derivative, a track focused of the 911 Turbo with rear wheel drive layout. No cabriolet version available. Now available as an RS (Renn Sport) model only.
• Porsche BOXSTER CAYMAN (718)
• Porsche PANAMERA (970)
• Porsche MACAN (95B)
• Porsche CAYENNE (955)
LAND ROVER & RANGE ROVER
• Land Rover Discovery Sport
• Land Rover Discovery 5
• Range Rover Evoque
• Range Rover Velar
• Range Rover Sport
• Range Rover